Cherry Tree Kennels Limited take our responsibility for looking after information seriously.
We believe that it is important to protect your Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) and we are committed to giving you a personalised service that meets your needs in a way that also protects your privacy.
We follow the data Protection Act at all times when asking for or handling your information including:
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
- 1.1.Data is kept for purpose(s) of any future work
- 1.2.Personal data may need to be shared with a 3rd party for work purposes only
- 1.3.Personal data may be used by Cherry Tree Kennels Ltd for group mail out purposes but never shared
- Data is processed only for the purpose(s) for which it was collected
- 2.1.To confirm your booking, dates and cost
- Data is kept secure against unauthorised access and loss or damage
- 3.1.Personal data is kept in-house and securely
- 3.2.Data can be discarded at any stage, on request
- 3.3.Data is accessed only by Cherry Tree Kennels Ltd staff
- Our Data Protection Policy does not impact on our Standard Terms & Conditions of Trading